Friday, January 8, 2010

New Promo

Well, I have finally started a new promo piece which is a priority for the new year. I have the concept and images worked out so now I can begin final art. Once the artwork is completed I will post the sketches and final piece. Hopefully people will hold onto this one a bit longer than a business card or postcard.


While working on some ideas for the promo piece, I can up with a couple of concepts for a kids book and animation. The concepts are rattling around my noggin' for now but hope to get them down on paper very soon. Hopefully the voices will not chase them away.

My other pledge for the new year is to write something, anything, on this blog every Friday. So here is entry "one" for the new year.

Until next week, cheers!


2 comments:

Hazel Mitchell said...

We love Fridays!Hazel

alyssa oxley said...

i could use a few good bookmarks...

 
Follow my blog with bloglovin