Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving leftovers

Sorry for the late posting this week. With the Thanksgiving holiday happening this week, it through my schedule out of wack. I hope everyone living in the States had a wonderful holiday. My wife and I had friends over and our son was in town. We had a wonderful time. Good friends, good food, and lots of laughter.

© 2010 Russ Cox/Smiling Otis Studio

I am continuing working on new pieces for the conference while working on paying projects. This sketch is something I quickly scribbled out while waiting for a file to print. I felt I needed a couple of animal related pieces to breakup the all of the human illustrations that are in the works. I hope to find enough time to complete all of the new ideas that are sketched out. Two months is not a lot of time with Christmas and New Years squeezed in there.

I am hoping to have my portfolio printed in a book form. Does anyone know of a good digital printer that does small quantities in book form?

This week is a short posting but I leave you with this quote:
"Practise what you know, and it will help to make clear what now you do not know." ~ Rembrandt van Rijn




2 comments:

theartofpuro said...

Great sketch and characters!

Anonymous said...

О! حقا مثل تصميم الرسومات والملاحة للموقع ، وسهل على العيون ومحتوى جيد. مواقع أخرى ليست سوى وسيلة تفيض جدا مع يضيف

 
Follow my blog with bloglovin