Friday, August 31, 2012

The Major Has Arrived!




Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things are very busy here in the land of Otis but thought I would do a very quick post just so you know that I am still here. I'm working on a couple of book projects as well as a game cover and pieces. More details as things progress and when I am allowed to share.

I have advanced copies of Major Manners Nite Nite Soldier (Outhouse Ink Publishing) for sale. I did the illustrations for the book. It comes with a fun cd with the Major and kids reading the book. The price is $15 plus $5.30 for shipping. I can do signed copies if you request it. Shoot me an email for details.

Until next time, back to the drawing board.

2 comments:

DARAF said...

I found you through the blog train. Wonderful work man.

Katy said...

Awww! These illustrations are amazing!

 
Follow my blog with bloglovin